Saturday, April 4, 2009

One Love

I am somewhat perplexed by life, and more specifically by love. If one has much love to give, why is that no one seems to want it? Or perhaps a few people think they want it, but in reality, those people are not in fact the true love of the other person. Why is it that so many seem so fascinated by me right off, only to turn and walk away as soon as the shiny newness wears off? How is it that I am so easily dropped? The people who think they want me...well, they don't really want me. I seem to always be the cool, kind of unique girl who peaks interest for a brief moment, but just doesn't quite fit the mold. Why is the "mold" the status quo? What's wrong with slightly different?
Ugh, this is not some profound entry at all. Much more so it is simply me whining. Why? Because I'm tired of these lame guys playing me for a fool. It is better to be alone than to simply be toyed with time and again.
This much I know...
I have an immense capacity to love someone, the right someone, and I am waiting to give that person all I have. I do so very much wish all of these wrong someones would go and waste someone else's time though. Life is short, and I certainly don't have time to waste with these ridiculous people. I have time for the one love...wherever he may be.

No comments: