Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Things I hate...well, maybe not "hate", but I at least strongly dislike...

1. Red and yellow bell peppers...but I am quite fond of the green ones
2. Cankles...I hope to never have them
3. Foods that jiggle...although I am strangely fascinated by them too
3. Mushrooms...they just feel funny
4. Spam...'nuf said
5. Boys in skinny jeans...it's just not okay, and I'm certain it could impair procreation
6. Rude people...does this really require an explanation?
7. Yellow soft drinks...I don't have an explanation. I just think they're vile.
8. Doughnuts...ew, ew, ew. fat, gross and = jiggly butt. no thank you
9. People who spell doughnuts as "donuts"...I have issues with poor spelling skills
10. Boys who tell me that I'm interesting...that's really another whole blog posting...maybe later
11. People who feel the need to tell me how artsy/cool/free spirited/hard core/etc they are...let your game speak for itself sucka
12. Cheap paper products...once you go Viva anything else is uncivilized

That's all I can think of currently, but I'm sure to add more.

No comments: