Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The New Deal...and no I'm not talking about FDR

Now in the past, I have written quite a bit about my recent past and how it has affected me, etc. Someone gave me some excellent advice today though. A friend told me, "Forget every word he has ever said to you...forget it. It has NO affect on you. He has no power over you. You are FREE. There is a new beginning for you free from all the bull."

You know what? Said friend is right. So, here's the New Deal...I'm moving forward, and not looking back. That's right. My past has no hold on me. Not anymore. I'm over it and done. I'm going to prayerfully make decisions instead of allowing my past to dictate the way I live my future. God is first in command here, and I will follow him.

There are things that I hope for in life. Until God's plan for me unfolds though I will patiently wait and diligently work and do my share and OBEY my God. So, from here on out, this blog will be written in the here and now, not in bleak past, but in the bright present and future. God has cleared a path for me, and I am choosing to take it, wherever it may lead.

No comments: