Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Kindest Words...


As previously mentioned, I have been the recipient of some very kind compliments in the past week or two. It's funny, that me with a head full of words has nothing to say after having these lovely words bestowed upon me. I am simply overwhelmed. The people who have said these things say they are simply speaking truth. That truth is beyond anything I can comprehend though. To have people see me in such an incredible way is more than I could ever hope for.

Not only have these kind words filled my heart with joy and gratitude, but they have brought an understanding to me as to why it's so important to speak to others in the same manner. I see now how a heart is touched by the simplest word, or how it can be torn in the same way. I hope to be able to keep this in mind in dealing with people so that I too can overwhelm others with kind truths and avoid tearing their very tender hearts.

No comments: