Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh boy...

So I just read my own blog entries...

I answered my own thoughts. Really, I am a fool. No need to resolve myself to forever being alone. I know that one day God will bless me, take care of me, and send someone to guard over me. I also know that He made strong enough to endure these battles and fight the good fight. I have come through many wild storms not unscathed but better and stronger. This I can also manage. However, I am now recognizing where I lose the battle...by succumbing to the pressure and allowing my heart to turn to stone. That is where the battle must next be waged. I have to find the strength to rise up above those evil thoughts and win. I don't like losing, so win I shall. This too has already been conquered for me. I MUST let it go and move forward in the comfort of God's sovereignty.

As for moving...

I already wrote that I am seeking the road not taken...and two roads converged in a wood...

Greenville maybe, or NC. I have choices to make.

No comments: