Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shockingly enough, I'm confused

My head is full of many thoughts, feelings, and questions. Really, I am so unsure of what exactly I should do next. I have so many questions about jobs, friends, guys, my current geographical location. I really could use some direction right now. I'm simply not sure of what to do. I know what I want, but presently, the things I want seem unattainable. I certainly do not want to give up though. I don't want to say I'm a quitter, especially just because something may seem difficult. Where there's a will, there's a way correct? I have the will. I need to find God's way though. That is always my problem. Looking at everyone else's life, it's very easy to see a clear cut path, but when I reflect on my own, the compass is spinning out of control. There is no due north in my life at the moment, but I would love to find it. I have a guide, but I feel as though I cannot hear him speak or direct me. How do I know for sure what I should do?

2 comments:

Joyful said...

Be anxious for nothing.....Be still.....Find joy and peace in all things.....He will direct your path....all in His time.

AARice said...

aw, thanks Joy! I appreciate that