Sunday, September 14, 2008

Confusion

Hmm...ironic I suppose that the title of this blog is "Clarity" yet the first posting is entitled "Confusion". That, however, is my current state of being. I am utterly confused. Now some may think that this is simply due to my somewhat spacy nature, but really, the source of my confusion lies in a broken relationship that surely needs not remain in such a state.
I have no idea how to fix this relationship, or if I even can, but I do feel that I need to try. Then there's the fact that I have absolutely apologized, rather well explained the state of my heart, asked for the opportunity to talk...all to no avail. So, what's next? How can one reconcile a relationship when the other person refuses to have any contact? What a tragic loss. A travesty I say to lose a friend when in fact, it is completely unnecessary. There is a giant elephant in the room, and as much as I like elephants, given the option, I'd prefer this one disappear permanently.
Ugh...so there is the source of the confusion. What to do? How to fix it? Can it be fixed? Things have been left unsaid, questions unanswered. Lies may have been told and remain unexplained. As such, there is no resolve, and no clarity. Confusion rules for now...

No comments: