Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lists...

Lists always interest me. All sorts of lists really. Groceries, to-do, awesomeness, etc. Here is a list of, well, randomness I guess.

1. Se7ven--great movie. watching it now. Fantastic concept

2. Massive storms and other natual disasters--fascinating and completely mind blowing. I LOVE them. I even want to go on one of those tornado chaser thingys...very cool

3. Facebook--social and technological phenomenon. I canceled my...membership (?) about a year ago, but then I reopened it a few months ago. I like the ability to be able to connect with old friends and keep up with what everyone is doing, BUT, I kinda feel like maybe it can become a bit unhealthy. I mean really, what did I do before I felt the need to constantly update my status?

4. Johnatha Brooke--little known artist. I like her stuff. "Ten Cent Wings" is all around a pretty good album

5. I love ice cream, particularly mint chocolate chip, but it has to be the green kind.

6. My need to buy shoes is dwindling. As hard as I try, I haven't found any that are actually THAT much cuter than anything I already own. Alas, it's somewhat disheartening.

7. I enjoy hanging solo. I forgot that I like it so much. It's nice being able to do whatever whenever. Plus, it's so relaxing.

8. Making food at home-WAY better option than eating out. It's just as yummy, and way healthier.

9. Despite my affinity for kicking it on my own, I do in fact REALLY want a buddy. Not just a buddy, but a best friend who gets me and isn't scared to grab me and kiss me. That's right, be a man. There's nothing better.

10. Movie night at home just might be one of the greatest ideas ever.

No comments: