Monday, September 22, 2008

Random Observations...

On a lighter note from all my other previous posts...let's go over some things I'm noticing...

1. Candy corn, circus peanuts, pink coconut balls, the brown-pink-white striped weird chewy candy things, doughnuts (by the way, I hate when it's spelled 'donuts'), yellow soda, red and yellow bell peppers, and mushrooms all top my list of most loathed food. Yes, I left off things with faces. Why? Because I feel that considering that I am a vegetarian, for all you who know me, listing meat as a most loathed food would be redundant.

2. Despite it's taunting and the nearly irresistable sassiness of the lovely purple dress in NYC, I managed to refrain from purchasing it, hung it back neatly in its place in the boutique, and quietly walked away. YEA for self control! :) Not yea for not having a pretty new purple dress though...alas, we continue...

3. Chuck Taylors, while darling little shoes, perhaps were not created for walking ten miles a day in NYC...or anywhere for that matter.

4. I have a newfound appreciation for the deliciousness of Cocoa Puffs and the yummy chocolate milk they create. Thanks Peyton. :)

5. I need to eat more protein...this was drilled in my head ALL weekend long. No worries, I'm going to the store tomorrow to purchase more protein shake makings and more protein bars. Peyt, you can relax now.

6. Glasses are not the same as sunglasses. People actually can see you staring at them or making funny faces. Oops.

7. Running in ballet flats through the airport with hopes of making your connecting flight...not so awesome.

8. Hitting people becasue they're dressed up like an orange...also not awesome.

9. The All-State commercial I'm referencing with regards to the awesomeness of the two previous listings...pretty awesome.

10. It's annoying that I can't find the commercial on You Tube so I can post the thingy to show everyone what I'm talking about.

11. This one's a bonus for tonight...and not so much an observation, but more of wishful thinking...I really want a pair of those Hulk Hands!

****Just for fun for all you big kids... www.jumpinjammerz.com that's right, footie pajamas for all, and even some snazzy Union Jack suits. Now we're talking

No comments: