Monday, September 29, 2008

Trinity...

I love my church. I really do. I don't like going out of town because I don't want to miss Sunday morning. I feel like it's the one place in this city where I fit in. It is a place of acceptance, a safehaven if you will, a place where judgment is not found, but in it's place is love--real love, Christ love. In this place I do not have to be anyone other than who I am. I don't have to wear the right jeans or have the newest "it" bag, etc. I am free to be who I am with all of my impurities and imperfections. Here I find a wellspring of life. This is the one place that satisfies so many of my innate cravings and desires. I leave feeling full every Sunday. Not once have I left without a new perspective or a fresh understanding of God's love and how it is applicable in my own life. Every week I not so patiently await for Sunday to arrive again, yearning to be refueled.

For all of this and so much more, I am so truly grateful. The worship is simple but so powerful, and the teaching is incredible and truly from the heart. I have been seeking this home for so long, and after being a regular attender of Trinity for about a year and half, I have truly found where I belong. It is home.

www.trinityvineyard.org

1 comment:

Christy said...

Isn't it AWESOME to find a church where you feel like you BELONG? I'm so happy the Lord gave that to you sunshine...a place to be encouraged, fed, and also where you are able to use YOUR gifts for the Lord!!